MD Igor Končar
Dr Igor Končar
Specific professional orientation:
- Vascular surgery, minimally invasive abdominal surgery
- 2002. Graduated at Faculty of Medicine, Belgrade on Clinic for vascular and endovascular surgery of Clinical Center of Serbia as specialist of general and sub specialist of vascular surgery.
- Since 2013. works as clinical assistant at Faculty of Medicine – Surgery with anesthesiology
- PhD at Faculty of Medicine in the field of biomechanical characteristic of abdominal aortic aneurysm and risk processes of its rupture.
- He has been in Italy (Pisa) and Spain (Barcelona) for education in minimally invasive vascular and endovascular surgery (abdominal aorta – over 500 performed procedures)
2003 – Clinica for vascular and endovascular surgery of Clinical Center, first as general surgeon and sub specialist of vascular surgery.
2013 – Clinical assistant at Faculty of Medicine – Surgery with anesthesiology.
2019 – Atlas general hospital – Vascular surgeon
2021 – Pulse cardiology Center – Vascular surgeon
References / professional papers / memberships
He has published more then 100 science papers in Pubmed base, as well as 6 chapters in books.