MD Ivana Šešić
MD Ivana Šešić
Specific professional orientation:
Radiologist specialized in cardiovascular imaging along with 14 years of clinical experience as a physician at the University Hospital for Cardiovascular Diseases – Dedinje and few private hospitals in Belgrade. Possess significant experience in diagnostic radiology, cardiovascular scope, and academic clinical research. Perform, read and interpret basic and advanced diagnostic imaging modalities such as X-ray, Ultrasound, CT, and MRI. After obtaining a Master’s Degree in Global Health Policy and Management from the Brandeis University in the US, I was employed at the Harvard Medical School teaching hospitals (MGH & BWH) on building AI (Artificial Intelligence) models, machine learning algorithms, academic research projects, and clinical trials. Attended and acted with oral presentations at the scientific meetings in the US and Balkan region in Europe, coauthor in AI publications, member of many international and national Societies.
- 2019 – Master of Science – Global Health Management and Policy, Brandeis University, USA
- 2015 – License – Radiology Specialist, Serbian Medical Chamber, Belgrade
- 2014 – Radiology Specialist, School of Medicine, University of Belgrade, Serbia
- 2005 – Medical Doctor (MD) – School of Medicine, University of Belgrade, Serbia
- March 2022 – Pulse Cardiology Center, Belgrade, Serbia – Radiologist
- June 2021 – Ultrasound diagnostics ‘Doutora’, Belgrade, Serbia – Founder & Owner
- October 2021 – Diagnostic Center Eurodijagnostika, Belgrade, Serbia – Radiologist
- January 2020 – April 2021 – Center for Clinical Data Science, Mass General Brigham, Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA – Clinical Imaging Fellow
- August 2019 – January 2020 – Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA – Research Fellow
- May 2010 – September 2018- Cardiovascular Institute, Dedinje, Belgrade, Serbia – Medical Doctor
- Feburary 2017 – August 2018 – Nucleus – Center for Personal Development – Healthcare consulting
- October 2016 – November 2017 – Medigroup, General Hospital, Belgrade – Radiologist
- September 2014 – May 2016 – Bel Medic, General Hospital – Radiologist
- Feburary 2009 – May 2010 – Dedinje, Vascular Surgery Clinic – Medical doctor
- July 2007 – Feburary 2009 – Dedinje, Department for electrophysiology and pacemaker implantation – Medical doctor
- May 2005 – July 2007 – Dedinje, Cardiology Department – Clinical doctor
- 2005 – present Serbian Medical Association, member.
- 2005 – present Cardiology Chapter of Serbian Medical Association, member.
- 2006 – present Serbian Society of Cardiology, member.
- 2007 – present European Society of Cardiology, member.
- 2011 – present Serbian Society of Radiology, member.
- 2011 – present European Society of Radiology, member.
- 2013 -present Radiological Society of North America, member.
English fluent, Portuguese moderate, Serbian native