MD Miloš Sladojević
MD Miloš Sladojević
Specific professional orientation:
Carotid and aortic surgery, surgery of peripheral arteries (extremities), venous surgery, endovascular aortic surgery
2009 – Faculty of Medicine, University of Belgrade – Undergraduate studies
2013 – Faculty of Medicine, University of Belgrade – Surgery Resident
2018 – Specialist exam in Vascular Surgery
2020 – Faculty of Medicine, University of Belgrade – PhD
2021 – Pulse Cardiology Center – specialist in vascular surgery
2010 – Clinic for vascular and endovascular surgery of the Clinical Center of Serbia – Vascular surgeon
2010 – For four school years worked as demonstrator on the subject Anatomy at the Faculty of Medicine in Belgrade
2019 – Elected as an assistant in the subject of surgery with anesthesiology at the Medical Faculty of the University of Belgrade
References / professional papers / projects
- Winner of the award given by the European Society of Cardiovascular Surgery to young vascular surgeons for clinical and scientific achievements (Young vascular surgeons award, 63rd International Congress of the European Society for Cardiovascular and Endovascular Surgery). 2014, Nice, France
- Member of the Serbian Medical Association, Association of Cardiovascular Surgeons of Serbia, European Association of Vascular Surgery, Association of Vascular Surgery, European Association of Cardiovascular and Endovascular Surgery
Study stays in scientific research institutions in the country or abroad:
- 2017 for a month stayed at St. Franziskus-Hospital, Münster, Federal Republic of Germany
- Invited lectures or plenary lectures at internationally accredited conferences in the country or abroad
- Topic: “Late conversion after EVAR due to type II endoleak”; Conference title: 63rd International Congress of the European Society for Cardiovascular and Endovascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Resident Forum session; Place: Nice, France; Year: 2014
- Topic: “Current knowledge on Endovascular Aneurysm Sealing (EVAS) with the Nellix device”; Conference title: 65th International Congress of the European Society for Cardiovascular and Endovascular
- 2016 Surgery, session Cardiological Specialists Forum; Place: Belgrade, Serbia.
- Participation in international projects
- Associate in the Asymptomatic Carotid Surgery Trial 2 (ACST-2) study (University of Oxford)
Scientific professional papers:
Original papers in extenso in journals from the JCR (Journal Citation Reports) list:
- Vasić N, Davidović L, Marković D, Sladojević M. Long-term graft occlusion in aortobifemoral position. Vojnosanit Pregl 2013;70(8):740-6
- Cvetković S, Jakovljević N, Simić D, Sladojević M, Djurasić L, Davidović L. Popliteal artery injury following traumatic knee joint dislocation in a 14-year-old boy: a case report and review of the literature. Vojnosanit Pregl 2014;71(1):87-90 Pejkic S, Savic N, Paripovic M, Sladojevic M, Doric P, Ilic N. Vascular graft thrombosis secondary to activated protein C resistance: a case report and literature review. Vascular 2014;22(1):71-6
- Banzic I, Ilić N, Dragaš M, Končar I, Sladojevic M, Tomic I, Davidovic L. A deceitful case of spinal cord malperfusion presented as an acute limb ischemia. Ann Vasc Surg 2014;28(5):1318.e11-2 Pejkić S, Sladojevic M, Koncar I, Radmili O, Mutavdzic P, Dragaš M, Ilić N. Isolated true aneurysm of the superficial temporal artery: a truly enigmatic lesion. Vasa 2014;43(5):380-4
- Sladojevic M, Markovic M, Ilic N, Pejkic S, Banzic I, Djoric P, Koncar I, Tomic I, Davidovic L. Open Treatment of Blunt Injuries of Supra-Aortic Branches: Case Series. Ann Vasc Surg 2016;31:205.e5-205.e10
- Banzic I, Sladojevic M, Ilic N, Koncar I, Davidovic L, Brankovic M. Complete Immediate Paraplegia Reversal after Performing Aorto-Lumbar Bypass on the Patient who Underwent Aortoiliac Reconstruction. Ann Vasc Surg 2016;35:203.e1-3
- Marković M, Tomić I, Ilić N, Dragaš M, Končar I, Bukumirić Z, Sladojević M, Davidović L. The Rationale for Continuing Open Repair of Ruptured Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm. Ann Vasc Surg 2016;36:64-73
- Banzić I, Fatić N, Pejkić S, Davidović L, Sladojević M, Končar I. Case report of gross hematuria in the nutcracker syndrome resolved by renocaval reimplantation. Vojnosanit Pregl 2016; 73(12): 1178–1180
- Sladojevic M, Dragas M, Končar I, Radmili O, Markovic M, Davidovic L. Transient Acute Leg Ischemia in a Professional Athlete Caused by Isolated Popliteal Artery Dissection Mimicking Popliteal Entrapment Syndrome. Ann Vasc Surg 2017;43:316.e15-316.e20
- Sladojevic M, Bjelovic M, Ilic N, Mutavdzic P, Koncar I, Dragas M, Markovic M, Davidovic L. Open Surgical Treatment of Secondary Aortoesophageal and Aortobronchial Fistula after Thoracic Endovascular Aortic Repair and Esophagocoloplasty in a Second Procedure. Ann Vasc Surg 2017;44:417.e11-417.e16
- Koncar IB, Nikolic D, Milosevic Z, Ilic N, Dragas M, Sladojevic M, Markovic M, Filipovic N, Davidovic L. Morphological and Biomechanical Features in Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm with Long and Short Neck-Case-Control Study in 64 Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms. Ann Vasc Surg 2017;45:223-230
- Davidovic L, Sladojevic M, Koncar I, Markovic M, Ulus T, Ilic N, Dragas M, Cvetic V, Rancic Z. Late Complication after Thoracic Endovascular Aortic Repair: What Is the Role of an Open Surgical Conversion? Ann Vasc Surg 2018;47:238-246
- Opacic D, Ilic N, Sladojevic M, Schönleitner P, Markovic D, Kostic D, Davidovic L. Effects of atmospheric pressure dynamics on abdominal aortic aneurysm rupture onset. Vasa 2018;47(2):137-142
- Zlatanovic P, Koncar I, Dragas M, Ilic N, Sladojevic M, Mutavdzic P, Tomic I, Kostic D, Davidovic L. Combined Impact of Chronic Kidney Disease and Contrast Induced Acute Kidney Injury on Long-term Outcomes in Patients with Acute Lower Limb Ischaemia. Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg 2018;56(1):78-86
- Markovic MD, Cvetkovic SD, Koncar IB, Dragas MV, Markovic DM, Kukic BP, Kuzmanovic IB, Dimic AD, Sladojevic MM, Davidovic LB. Treatment of pediatric vascular injuries: the experience of a single non-pediatric referral center. Int Angiol. 2019;38(3):250-255
- Davidovic LB, Palombo D, Treska V, Sladojevic M, Koncar IB, Houdek K, Spinella G, Zlatanovic P, Pane B. Late open conversion after endovascular abdominal aortic aneurysm repair: experience of three-high volume centers. J Cardiovasc Surg (Torino). 2020;61(2):183-190
- Mutavdzic P, Dragas M, Kukic B, Stevanovic K, Končar I, Ilić N, Tomic I, Sladojevic M, Davidovic L. An Isolated Aneurysm of the Abdominal Aorta in a Patient with Marfan Syndrome-A Case Report. Ann Vasc Surg. 2020;63:454.e1-454.e4.
- Ilic A, Stevanovic K, Pejkic S, Markovic M, Dimic A, Sladojevic M, Davidovic L. Vascular Injuries in Intravenous Drug Addicts-A Single-Center Experience..Ann Vasc Surg. 2020;67:185-191.
- Sladojevic M, Stanojevic Z, Koncar I, Zlatanovic P, Vidicevic S, Tosic J, Isakovic A, Markovic M, Davidovic L. Magnetic resonance imaging assessment of proteolytic enzyme concentrations and biologic properties of intraluminal thrombus in abdominal aortic aneurysms. J Vasc Surg. 2020;72(3):1025-1034.
- Sladojevic M, Zlatanovic P, Stanojevic Z, Koncar I, Vidicevic S, Tasic J, Isakovic A, Tomic I, Mutavdzic P, Stevanovic K, Trailovic R, Davidovic L. Influence of preoperative statins and aspirin administration on biological and magnetic resonance imaging properties in patients with abdominal aortic aneurysm. Vasa. 2020;16:1-9.
- Ducic SM, Koncar IB, Zlatanovic PM, Mutavdzic PM, Ilic N, Sladojevic MM, Tomic IZ, Davidovic LB. Predictors of in-hospital mortality and complications in acute aortic occlusion: a comparative analysis of patients with embolism and in-situ thrombosis. J Cardiovasc Surg (Torino). 2020 Sep 4. doi: 10.23736/S0021-9509.20.11247-3.