MD Tija Apostolović
MD Tija Apostolović
Specific professioal ocupation:
- General neurology
- Neurodegenerative and movement disorders
- Ultrasound diagnostic in cerebrovascular diseases
- TCD and special ultrasound techniques
- 2016-present: Postgraduate studies in neurology (PhD), University of Belgrade
- 2009-2015: Specialization in neurology at Institute of Neurology, University of Belgrade
- 1994-2003: School of Medicine, University of Belgrade (MD)
Courses and trainings:
- Course: Extracranial arteries ultrasound examination, 2018
- CME: Challenges in stroke VII, November 2018, Belgrade, Serbia
- CME: Multiple Sclerosis, School for Young neurologists, September 2015, Palić, Serbia
- CME, Epilepsy, School for Young neurologists, October 2014, Palić, Serbia
- CME: Modern approach to diagnosis and therapy of neuropathies, First Serbian Symposium of Neuropathies with international participation, April 2014, Belgrade, Serbia
- CME: Chronic headache diagnostic and therapeutic challenges, IX/XV Congress of Neurology with international participation, November 2013, Belgrade, Serbia
- CME: Cerebrovascular diseases, School for Young neurologists, October 2013, Palić, Serbia
- CME: New Era in Inflammatory Demyelination Diseases of Central Nervous System, May 2013, Belgrade, Serbia
- CME: ALS and FTD – Functional Convergence, March 2013, Belgrade, Serbia
- CME: Significance of IVIg in neurology, November 2012, Belgrade, Serbia
- CME: Movement disorders, School for Young neurologists, October 2012, Palić, Serbia
- CME: Neurodiagnosis and therapy of acute cerebrovascular stroke, April 2012, Belgrade, Serbia
- June 2019 – present: Head of Intensive Care Unit, Specialized Hospital for Cerebrovascular diseases St. Sava, Belgrade
- November 2015 – present: Neurologist, Specialized Hospital for Cerebrovascular diseases St. Sava, Belgrade July 2007 – November 2015: Clinical doctor (MD), Specialized Hospital for Cerebrovascular diseases St. Sava, Belgrade
- March 2003 – July 2007: Volunteer work at Clinical Center of Serbia, Neurology department, ambulatory care section
- Serbian Medical Chamber
- Serbian Medical Society
- European Federation of Neurological Societies
1.Apostolović Tija. Small vessel disease and cognitive deficit, lecture sponsored by Pfizer company, October 2020.
2.Apostolović Tija. Choice of anticoagulant therapy in patients with comorbidities, lecture sponsored by Pfizer company, March 2020.
3.Vojvodić Lj, Apostolović T, Basurović N, Grkić I, Vukićević M. Can atrial fibrillation be a predictor of outcome in stroke patients treated with intravenous thrombolysis? One Stroke Center experience, The 13th World Congress on Controversies in Neurology, Madrid, Spain, April 4-7, 2019.
4.Apostolović Tija. Dual antiplatelet therapy in hemorrhagic stroke, National symposium ,,Stroke – cause and therapy“, Belgrade, 12. 12. 2018.
5.Masterclass 10th Edition, Advance in NVAF, Dublin, Ireland, 2018.
6.Tomić J, Apostolović T, Golubović V, Jovanović D, Beslać Bumbasirević Lj. Risk factors of stroke in ER neurology department, IX/XV Congress of Neurology with international participation, poster presentation, Belgrade, Serbia, November 2018.
7.Jovanović D, Savić J, Apostolović T. Anticoagulant therapy to whom and when, School for Young Neurologists, oral presentation, Palić, Serbia, October 2013.
1.BrainsGate: Impact 24 – a randomized, double blind, sham controlled study to assess the safety and efficacy of SPG stimulation of 24 hour window from symptom onset (acute ischemic stroke).
2.SELECT: Semaglutide – effects on heart disease and stroke in patients with overweight or obesity.