Prof. dr Dragan Sagić
Prof. dr Dragan Sagić
Specific professional orientation:
- Interventional radiology
- Endovascular procedures on coronary arteries, carotid and other supraaortic branches, in thoracic and abdominal aortic aneurysms
- 1977 – 1983 Faculty of Medicine, University of Belgrade
- 1991 – Specialist exam in Radiology
- 1999 – PhD “Balloon angioplasty in the treatment of obstructive changes of the subclavian artery. Angiographic and clinical study ”, Faculty of Medicine, University of Belgrade.
- 2013 – Specialization in Interventional Radiology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Belgrade.
- 1985 – 1988 – II Surgical Clinic and Institute for Cardiovascular Diseases, Clinical Center of Serbia – Department of X-ray Diagnostics.
- 1988 – Institute for Cardiovascular Diseases Dedinje in Belgrade.
- 2000 – Director of the Center for Cardiovascular Diagnostics and Therapy, Institute for Cardiovascular Diseases Dedinje
- 1999 – Assistant Professor at the Department of Radiology – Faculty of Medicine in Belgrade
- 2006-2009 – Member of the Council of the Medical Faculty in Belgrade
- 2009-2015 – Head of the Department of Primary Education in Radiology
- 2016 – He was elected as professor of the Medical Faculty in Belgrade
- 2020 – Pulse Cardiology Center – Radiologist
Seminars, memberships, publications:
- 1988 – Serbian Medical Association, Radiology Section
- 1994 – International Union of Angiology
- 1995 – CIRS (cardiovascular international radiology society)
- 2003 – Fellow of the European Society of Cardiology – F.E.S.C
He is an editor in 4 books, 29 chapters in books and monographs, one chapter in an international textbook.
He has published 83 papers in extenso in CC / SCI.
- 2001 – Training in the field of interventional radiology (Talent Stent Graft System) for the treatment of aneurysms and aortic dissection – University Hospital Groningen (Groningen-Netherlands).
- 2004 – Clinical Center in Ljubljana – professional training in the field of interventional vascular radiology on carotid arteries.
- 2006 – Training in percutaneous coronary interventions – San Raffaele Hospital (A. Colmbo), Milan, Italy.