Ass MD Igor Sekulić
Ass MD Igor Sekulić
Specific professional orientation:
Doctor Igor Sekulić performs procedures in the field of interventional vascular radiology, as well as interventional oncology and neuroradiology.
At Pulse Cardiology Center, he performs MDCT examinations including coronary angiography, angiography, aortography, pulmoangiography, chest, abdomen, and pelvis.
He also performs ultrasonography for the abdomen, pelvis, thyroid gland, neck, breasts, axilla, inguinal lymph nodes, soft tissues, muscles, and knees.
In addition, he performs color Doppler diagnostics of the neck and lower extremity blood vessels Classical X-ray diagnostics.
Contrast X-ray diagnostics (intravenous urography, ureterocystography, esophageal passage, stomach, gastroduodenal, small bowel, and irigography).
- 2021 – Faculty of Medicine, University of Kragujevac – PhD degree
- 2017 – 2021 – Faculty of Medicine, University of Kragujevac – PhD studies in the field of Physiology
- 2011 – 2015 – Institute of Radiology, Military Medical Academy (VMA), Belgrade – specialization in the field of Radiology
- 2007 – Ministry of Health of the Republic of Serbia, Belgrade – passing the state exam
- 2004 – 2005 – Clinical Center Kragujevac and Health Center Kragujevac – specialization intership
- 1995 – 2004 – Faculty of Medicine, University of Kragujevac – undergraduate studies
- 1991 – 1995 – First Gymnasium in Kragujevac.
- 2018 – Interventional Neuroradiology Procedures – Essen, Germany;
- 2018 – Prostate Embolization – Milan, Italy;
- 2018 – Revascularization of Intracranial Blood Vessels – Riga, Latvia;
- 2017 – Interventional Neuroradiology Procedures – Erlangen, Germany;
- 2013 – CT School – Novi Sad;
- 2022 – MINUSCA, UN peacekeeping mission, Central African Republic, radiology specialist
- 2020 – Assistant at the Faculty of Medicine, VMA University of Defense in Belgrade
- 2019 – Department of Interventional Vascular Radiology, Institute of Radiology, VMA, Belgrade – Head
- 2015 – Institute of Radiology, VMA, Belgrade – Radiology specialist
- 2011-2015 – Institute of Radiology, VMA, Belgrade – Doctor in radiology specialization
- 2006-2011 – Serbian Armed Forces, Garrison Clinic Kragujevac – General practitioner
- 2004-2005 – Clinical Center Kragujevac and Health Center Kragujevac – Doctor in training.
Publications and Lectures:
- Author and co-author of numerous professional papers published in domestic and foreign professional journals and presented at domestic and international congresses.
- Lecturer at section meetings of the Radiology section of the Serbian Medical Association.
- Lecturer at symposiums “Advanced Course in Pulmonary Thromboembolism” organized by the Clinic for Cardiology and Urgent Internal Medicine of the Military Medical Academy.
- Lecturer at the Respiratory Medicine Congress of Serbia with international participation – Respimed 2019.
- Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiological Society of Europe – CIRSE
- Society of Interventional Radiologists of Serbia – DIRS / SIRS
- Serbian Medical Society – Radiological Section – SLD
- Radiological Society of Serbia – URS
- European Society of Radiology – ESR
Achievements and Awards:
He has been praised and awarded multiple times for his contribution to strengthening the Serbian Armed Forces.