MD Jelena Stanarčević
MD Jelena Stanarčević
Specific professional orientation:
Cerebrovascular diseases, therapy of acute stroke, primary and secondary prevention of stroke, critical conditions in neurology, neurological complications of systemic diseases, headaches cognitive rehabilitation, pain syndrome
- 2007 – Faculty of Medicine, University of Belgrade – basic studies
- 2017 – Faculty of Medicine, University of Belgrade – specialist academic studies in the field of Clinical Neurology
- 2017 – Faculty of Medicine, University of Belgrade – PhD academic studies began
- 2020 – Faculty of Medicine, University of Belgrade – specialization in neurology
- Since the final year of basic studies, she has been continuously improving and actively participating in international and national conferences in the field of neurology.
- 2008 – After graduation, she completed a regular doctoral internship and successfully passed the state exam
- In 2008-2011, she voluntarily gained experience in performing the duties of a clinical doctor at the Clinic for Neurology of the Clinical Center of Serbia.
- 2011 – employed at the Special Hospital for Cerebrovascular Diseases “St. Sava” as a clinical doctor, then as a neurology specialist.
- 2010 – Neurological Clinic of the University of Innsbruck, Austria; mentorship of prof. Dr. Thomas Berger.
- 2022 – Neurovascular Unit Department of Neurology GHU Paris “Sainte Anne” France; mentorship of prof. Dr. Guillaume Turc
- Author and co-author of papers at national and international congresses.
- Lecturer and participant in the organization of the continuing medical education program.
- Under researcher in several clinical trials of drugs in the field of multiple sclerosis at the UKCS Neurology Clinic and in the field of stroke at Special Hospital “Sveti Sava”.
- Member of the Serbian Medical Association,
- Member of the Society of Neurologists of Serbia,
- Member of the European Association of Neurologists
- Member of the European Stroke Association.
- 2011 – 2015 regional coordinator of the Association of Young Neurologists of Serbia (DMNS) at the Association of Neurologists of Serbia (DNS).